GAIA Roses is responsible for maintaining and protecting the Personal Information under our control. We collect, use and disclose Personal Information to provide you with the products and services you have requested. Provision of your Personal Information is always your choice when working with us.
When you visit our website, Personal Information is not collected unless you choose to provide it voluntarily. You are welcome to browse the website at any time anonymously and privately without revealing any personal information about yourself.
Personal Information may only be used or disclosed for the purpose for which it was collected unless you have otherwise consented, or when it is required or permitted by law. We will not sell, trade or rent personal information to any outside parties. Any and all information that is required to make a purchase always remains confidential.
Information that we collect
WE DO NOT STORE CREDIT CARD DETAILS AND WE ONLY SHARE CUSTOMER DETAILS WITH THIRD PARTIES IN A SECURE WAY
The information we collect via this website may include:
- Any personal details you type in and submit, such as name, address, email address, etc.
- Data which allows us to recognize you, your preferences and how you use this website. This saves you from re-entering information when you return to the site and enables us to give you a better, more personalized experience on our website. This data is collected by cookies and similar technologies from your navigation around the site. A cookie is a small amount of data which we send to your computer. The data is then stored on your browser or hard disk. We use different types of cookies including Google Analytics which is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. who set a cookie to collect standard internet log information and site visitor behaviour in order to evaluate use of our website and compile a report for us.
- Information about your use of our website and your IP address is transmitted to Google Inc and is used by us to evaluate use of our website, compile statistical reports on activity on our website and create profiles of aggregated visitors using Google Analytics demographics. Most web browsers can be set to prevent you from receiving new cookies, notify you before accepting cookies or disable cookies altogether. Details about this can normally be found in the Help facility provided with your browser. If you disable cookies, you will not be able to receive personalised facilities and your progress to check out may take longer. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Your IP address (this is your computer’s individual identification number) which is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our website.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
We use Facebook, Instagram and Google Adwords to advertise GAIA Roses products and services. Our retargeting will display relevant ads tailored to you based on areas of the website that you have visited, by placing a cookie on your device. This cookie does not give us access to your device. The cookie is used to allow us to identify whether an individual has visited a page and if so, show them related advertisements. Retargeting allows us to tailor our marketing to better suit your needs and only display ads that are relevant to you.
Using your Information
Any personal information we collect from you will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws.
The details we collect will be used:
- To process your order, to maintain guarantee records and to provide after-sales service (we may pass your details to another organization to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service);
- To carry out security checks (this may involve sharing your details to fraud prevention agencies, who will check details we give them against public and private databases and may keep a record of that check to use in future security checks - this helps to protect you and us from fraudulent transactions);
- To comply with legal requirements, we may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use our site and issuing our emails for us.
We would also like to inform you of various promotions, goods and services that may be of interest to you. You may be contacted by post, email, telephone, SMS or such other means as we regard as appropriate, including new technology. If you wish to receive these communications, please select the “Yes” box when entering your personal details. You may unsubscribe at a later date, if you wish - see “Your rights” section below.
You can ask us to update your personal information by emailing precise details of your request to us here. Please ensure you type “update” in the subject line of your email.
You can ask us not to send you future marketing communications. To do this, simply email us here. Type “No Marketing” in the subject line and then the following in the main text: your postal address, including postcode, your email address
We will then suppress your data from all direct marketing, although we will still keep it for processing your order and fulfilling customer service and after sale obligations.
Alternatively, you can post your request to the email address below.
You also have the right to request a copy of any personal information we hold about you. To do this, simply write to us at the following email address:
GAIA Roses Admin